Monday, November 1, 2010

Graduation Pictures

Since I'm no good at blogging.... these pictures are from a LONG time ago. But I thought it's better late than never to post pictures! These are from each of our graduations.
Benji graduated in July with his Bachelor's of Science in Psychology.

































And Mikkel graduated in December 2009 with a Bachelor's of Musical Arts, Percussion Performance.
















I got to play at my Convocation - which was really an honor.
















Now we've moved on from the tiny town of Rexburg, to Logan! Benji's started his Master's program in Sport Psychology at Utah State University. We love it!

1 comment:

Mel Brown said...

Congratulations to both of you! I am so happy for you guys. Now we just need to find a weekend to meet each other half way and go to dinner and a movie or something awesome like that. :) Love you lots and miss you.